INO in its present form was founded in July 2001, when a purely B2B private company Evoiki S.A. acquired the local cooperative of Thebes. INO therefore is the only private wine-making company in Greece that even though an S.A. has as associates the local winegrowers. Our grapes find their origin from all over Greece: Macedonia, the Peloponnese, Crete and Central Greece.
INO owns modern wine-making and bottling facilities in Thebes, where combined with Evoiki have the capacity to process grapes, make, store, and bottle up to 400.000 hl of wine annually; leading to current supply of 20.000.000lt of wine bottled or packed.
Our focus is directed towards providing consumers with the best possible quality/price ratio but always in regards to discovering the Greek varietals, aromas and tastes.
From simple dry white, red or rose wines to single varietals, INO’s main concern is, since being a key player in the entry-level and medium level price points, to allow foreign customers to get acquainted with Greek wines. We are the gate to Greek wines for the consumers; we have to provide the best quality in order for them to repeat their journey in the Greek wine landscape.
INO invests heavily in quality. INO successfully possesses the following certifications Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, HACCP System (ISO 22000:2005) and Higher level IFS certification (version 5).
It is evident that the quality and safety assurance of our products does not constitute simply a legal, formal process, but an important factor in all levels of the company. The passion for quality has become a major part of the corporate culture of INO.
The result of this effort is a wine portfolio of more than 110 different wines, ranging from the WinePoems wineboxes to the new Likno range, and from Melodikos (premium semi-sweet wine) to INO Varietals.
INO’s philosophy resides behind customer satisfaction. Our values are customer driven, we care therefore we supply with the most appropriate product.
Our promise is that we will always be honest and true to the consumers offering good quality wines to the right price.
List of ΙΝΟ products:
- Wine-poems (INOpoiimata): fine wines (white, red, rose and recently red semi-sweet) in wine boxes of 5,10 & 20L
- INO Varietals: Savatiano, Moschofilero, Athiri, Assyrtiko, Malagousia, Agiorgitiko, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot Cabernet, Syrah, Naoussa, Grenache Rouge, Samos and Mavrodaphne. Wines from Greek and foreign varieties that offers a complete round-up of the different scents and tastes of the Greek vineyard
- Melodikos: premium semi-sweet wine in red and white
- INO Varietals Premium: Agiorgitiko, Moschofilero, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Grenache Rouge, come with an ultra modern and original design and offer the undisputable quality of INO products
- Likno wines: Everyday table wines with a unique ratio of quality to price
- Retsina Yortassi: Traditional Greek wine made in a way that combines modern winemaking techniques with the respect to the tradition and the distinct characteristics of a unique Greek wine
Τel: +30 22620 28781
Fax: +30 22620 28144